This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, August 4, 2012
First and last comment!
Anonymouly contributed: ================================================================================== One comment I’ll make and my money’s on the fact that everyone whoever worked or works for LANL and LLNL will agree. Bechtel, I mean Rechtel, has lived up to their motto and now reputation of _search and destroy_. Never in my now finished career at LLNL have I ever seen a blog or complaints with so many facts of corruption and mismanagement of this magnitude advertised about these facilities, all of which sooner or later is printed in newspapers, journals and magazines as being facts. There was a time when very few people knew of the national labs existence but now they’re well known throughout society but not for their major accomplishments . If LLNS and LANS have done nothing else in the past four to five years they’re proven themselves of being worthy of the National Anal award. It seems that Diane Feinstein was correct during the transition when she said, _show me where this is a cost savings_ and again Diane Feinstein is correct when she said _I think it’s time to stop dumping money in this black hole and use it where it’ll be most beneficial_.
Posted by scooby at 2:19 PM
- ► 2017 (316)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Another radiation leak at LANL
- NIF, the Spruce Goose
- ELLEN O. TAUSCHER NAMED TO LAWRENCE LIVERMORE, LOS...
- Ed Moses is resigning as of Oct 1st!
- Officers at Y-12 responded correctly
- DOD Agreement Sheds Light on NNSA Problems
- NIF's woes
- Can the leaders help?
- Is UC dropping out?
- Kaiser is a hero!
- B&W Y-12 slapped with 'show cause notice'
- POGO versus Chu
- Donald J. Kintzer named to the Lawrence Livermore ...
- They hate EVERYONE equally, (except maybe for thei...
- Lab Retirees Form New Group!
- Sandia National Laboratories and Kansas City Plant...
- Save NIF !
- Huge security shake-up at Y-12
- Setting the record straight...
- First and last comment!
- Making up LLNL shortfalls on the employees backs. ...
- Pentagon Official Casts Doubt On Possible Move Of ...
- B61-12 bomb the most expensive ever?
- Oak Ridge uranium plant shut after protesters brea...
- LLNL loses 2 key leaders
- de la Rubia gone!
- NNSA budget not credible
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)