Did George W. Bush lie about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ?
Not looking for controversy here, just some facts from former LLNL/LANL employees. No classified please.
I remember distinctly before the second Iraq invasion that a colleague of mine working in nuclear intelligence commented that the "business" around the precision aluminum tubes was a fraud. He stated that the Labs knew that there was no connection with any past or present isotope separation program in Iraq, and that the accusation on behalf of the Bush administration was a fraud.
Other so called evidence, like the presence of chemicals to make agricultural products, was also "cooked up" to back the claim that Iraq had an active chemical weapons program prior to the invasion.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (111)
- Funding Asked for NIF
- Doublespeak from LANL Director in public meeting o...
- GAO report on whistleblower retaliation
- What led to the WIPP waste explosion
- Classified document handling guidelines
- Nuke base airmen under investigation for illegal d...
- Rivera v. Lawrence Livermore National Security LLC...
- Retirees benefits under a new contractor
- More problems at LANL
- A Critical Audit of Los Alamos Finds Echoes in Liv...
- Bechtel Spotlighted In New Book
- Defense Board hearing on TRU waste
- NNSA not asking for enough money
- Addicted to Los Alamos
- LLNL annual evaluation
- Beth Sellers anniversary
- Impact of social media on LANS/LLNS PR
- What went wrong with the LANL/LLNL contract.
- Did George W. Bush lie about weapons of mass destr...
- Investigative reporter details Bechtel's influence...
- A book about Bechtel
- Lockheed agrees to pay DoJ 5 million fine
- LANL blasted in another IG report
- Charlie's wife
- Los Alamos, secret colony, hidden truths
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)