LLNL is a sanctuary lab for people wanting to pose as scientists and engineers.
The work force is second rate and would get slaughtered anywhere else. It's unfortunate that the young, good talent leaves before 40.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trump pick for Air Force boss frustrated auditors
- Blog complaints
- U.S. Forecast to Spend $400B on Nuke Forces Over N...
- LLNL, Sanctuary Lab
- Trump administration halts penalties against firms...
- LANL safety program receives failing grade
- Adjusting to a new administration
- Trump's ignorance
- Best article yet on the direction US nuclear weapo...
- Class action lawsuit
- LANL HR at work, solving the lab's biggest challen...
- Sandia: BOHIC
- UC and lab management
- Optical Society of America joins the battle on the...
- Hurry while they are still hiring!
- APS sticks its nose into partisan politics once ag...
- UC bid
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)