Anonymously contributed (in all CAPS)
NIF TO TAKE A 20 MILLION DOLLAR HIT FOR 2013 PLUS DOE TOLD NIF NO MORE SUCKING MONEY FROM OTHER PROGRAMS!
THIS TRANSLATES TO 100 OR 200 EMPLOYEES TO BE CUT FROM NIF. BUT ULM WANTS TO DISTRIBUTE THE CUTS ACROSS THE LAB.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, March 9, 2012
- ► 2017 (321)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Lawrence Livermore National Security LLC Fabricate...
- LLNL TCP1 contributions FAQs
- 557 LANL workers accept buyout
- NNSA, Livermore Officials Struggle To Mitigate NIF...
- More LANS Managers During Budget Cuts at Los Alamo...
- Who promoted the Labs privatization?
- Chu chewed up at hearing!
- DOE approves pension plan contributions
- LLNL's new mission statement
- Legislation Would Formalize Obama Nuke Modernizati...
- LANL Cuts Threaten Valley
- Double whammy blow to US nuclear science
- NIF TO TAKE A 20 MILLION DOLLAR HIT FOR 2013!
- LANL new BLOG
- New LANL BLOG
- LLNL pension explained
- LANL braces for deep cuts
- LANS Voluntary Separation Program - Excluded Categ...
- Weapons Lab and the inconvenient truth
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)