Another IG report on LANL, this one on facilities safety in natural disasters
With all the attention that this topic gets, you might think that after awhile it would get resolved.
Maybe it slipped through the cracks while attention was focused on other, more urgent issues.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Safety in natural disasters
- Taking another shot at cutting nukes
- FY14 NNSA Budget: Scarce Resources Devoted to Nucl...
- To Senior Management:
- LLNL Director's update
- Reimagining the National Laboratories
- NNSA Outlines Price Tag Of '3+2' Vision For Future...
- Unemployement benefits for SSVPers
- Cuts to nuclear weapons:
- Mixed Outlook for DOE
- Former Top DOE Intelligence Official to Serve as ‘...
- Lab Employees Opt for Early Retirement
- Davis-Bacon Act problem
- Which Davis?
- Lots of explaining
- NNSA Head computer account hacked!
- Pentagon Could Be Best Place For NNSA Autonomy
- LANL subject to another IG report
- Saving the ozone layer
- Status on furloughs?
- Layoffs Then and Now
- What a waste!
- Lab directors at ORNL
- On another subject: grade retention
- National Ignition Facility faces an uncertain futu...
- Another look at overblown NNSA budgets
- Who is next?
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)