This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Has the "high foot" campaign saved NIF?
Has the "high foot" campaign saved NIF? Is the strategy of defining success to be be two orders of magnitude lower that the original predicted yield impressed the NNSA? Are people at NIF happy that only one person, Omar Hurricane, gets credit? Will funding continue indefinitely for the high foot tuning campaign? Will anyone admit that the high foot approach will never ignite?
Posted by scooby at 5:44 PM
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- The End of Lab Associates Erodes Both Institutiona...
- Another waste scandal brewing for LANL?
- Obama Favoring Atomic-Arsenal Spending Over Nuclea...
- LBGT at Sandia
- 22 LANL people RIFed yesterday?
- UC borrows $2.7 billion to Fund Pension Debt
- Too many chiefs?
- LANL ‘inadequate’
- Temperature estimates of breached LANL waste drums...
- Livermore, Berkeley national labs win seven R&D aw...
- ASC program
- Root causes of low employee morale
- Lab admits violating nuke waste permit
- Next Engineering AD?
- Has the "high foot" campaign saved NIF?
- pop ups ?
- Exodus. at LLNL
- LLNS fee
- Will NMED fine LANL over waste?
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)