NNSA Warhead Plan does not add up:
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (291)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- More on Sandia
- Sandia irresponsible
- cleanup cost
- Citizen Action New Mexico is suing the NNSA
- Topic: Charlie
- The management at WIPP says they they don't forese...
- I wish LANL people had their own blog.
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) report?
- Approaching anniversary!!!
- Members to New Commission on National Labs
- Another scandal at LANL.
- CRADA Process 8x14 Poster
- All Hands Highlights
- LIFE over at LLNL
- NNSA Warhead Plan does not add up
- Hello, Anyone know the real cost ($) of NIF? ...
- PLUTONIUM IN NIF COMING SOON
- At A Challenging Time, A New Lab Manager is Named ...
- NIF paper
- Frank Klotz
- NNSA FORMALLY EXTENDS SANDIA CONTRACT FOR TWO YEAR...
- Temporary halt to low activity waste shipment
- more nonsense from Sandia
- Why Workplace Jargon Is A Big Problem
- DOE/NNSA wants a return to a public interest model...
- tcp1 looking good
- Nobody has a comment on the absence of "bonuses" t...
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)