Rumor has it that 13 people in the CIO program will be escorted out on Friday.
Can someone confirm that? what kind of skills, age and functional areas?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- NY Times on Los Alamos National Laboratory drum ex...
- All hands: Where is George?
- Peter Kuran
- DOE "Whistleblower" Bias?
- Incapaciating chemical agent loophole
- Parney named president and CEO of HRL, Laboratorie...
- LLNS Retention Data Breakdown
- LLNL retiree medical benefits
- Degree-less LLNS managers
- Lockheed says makes breakthrough on fusion energy ...
- LANS/LLNS salary disclosure
- LLNL Avoids Fine For 2013 Sulfuric Acid Burn Incid...
- Stockton bankruptcy
- Layoffs in LLNL IT?
- Censorship by Scooby
- LANL’s incompetent handling of waste
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)