Let the Greek mess be a lesson to those who think that rules, transparency, and laws are fungible by emotion based arguments.
Example: Livermore hires the best and the brightest, but not really
Example: Livermore promotes the best candidate regardless of gender, but not really
Example: LDRD projects are chosen based on merit, but not really
Example: Crossing borders is illegal, but not really
Example: Greek taxes need to be paid along with austerity, but not really
Example: Do what cops say, but not really (and we're surprised when you don't , bad things happen)
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- De-privatizing the Labs
- There is a list of major problems where lax NNSA o...
- Just what IS going on at LANL?
- Working at LLNL
- Investigation sought
- Moses departs
- The Office of Inspector General report on LANL
- Protect your Head!
- More financial waste by Sandia
- For profit LLCs and waste
- TCP1 COLA for 2015.
- Yet another LANL report from the IG
- Women should get more money
- Accident Investigation Team Report
- Second Data Breach
- Don't argue with data!
- Lobbying with taxpayers' money
- The LANS LANSCE accident review?
- OPM hack
- Fierce lobbying campaign for Sandia contract
- Greeks vote "no"
- The blow-up, the clean-up and the latest news from...
- Are US nuclear weapons engineers really shooting r...
- ▼ July (24)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)