This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Any updates on the alleged federal fraud investigation on-going at LANL?
Well, the FBI needs to start from the top. Rich Marquez had two IT companies and was filtering contracts through Carolyn Zerkle (AD), John Tapia (Deputy Division Leader/Procurement) and Albert Giron, (one of the Division Leaders for IT). Four IT Division are under Carolyn Zerkle. Rich Marquez did not suddenly retire but was forced too! John Tapia is currently under investigation for several federal violations. Time Fraud was one. The other two hopefully are also being investigated.
Posted by scooby at 5:28 PM
- ► 2017 (337)
- Provisional Reimbursement and Allowability of Cost...
- NNSA Awards Nevada National Security Site contrac...
- OIG report on LANCE radiation contamination
- So much for 'saving money'
- Whisleblower news
- Motivational speaker at LANL
- LANL plutonium project called a house of cards
- LANL cannot keep up
- LANL didn't follow the rules
- More evidence of how great NNSA runs the program.
- More LANL lawsuits to be defended
- Saatchi & Saatchi Executive Kevin Roberts Resigns ...
- Any updates on the alleged federal fraud investiga...
- "Stormin" Norm Pattiz
- More on K. Roberts
- Saatchi executive chairman put on leave over gende...
- Air Force aiming for new nuke missiles
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)