You simply can't make this stuff up:
This is the same guy who helped us get a purpose at LANL.
Laboratory Director Charlie McMillan unveiled the Los Alamos National Laboratory Purpose Statement during an all-employee meeting Monday (Aug. 24) in the NSSB Auditorium. McMillan has asked principal associate directors and associate directors in the days ahead to begin meeting with employees to discuss the purpose statement.
Kevin Roberts, executive chairman, global CEO of Saatchi and Saatchi, worked with the director and 70 Laboratory leaders and opinion leaders to develop the statement. During the all-employee meeting, Roberts explained a similar process that was undertaken by Procter and Gamble to development its own purpose statement.
Watch a rebroadcast of the talk on ViewIT on Demand and from the internal homepage.
updated 8/25/15 5:30 PM
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- ► 2017 (318)
- Provisional Reimbursement and Allowability of Cost...
- NNSA Awards Nevada National Security Site contrac...
- OIG report on LANCE radiation contamination
- So much for 'saving money'
- Whisleblower news
- Motivational speaker at LANL
- LANL plutonium project called a house of cards
- LANL cannot keep up
- LANL didn't follow the rules
- More evidence of how great NNSA runs the program.
- More LANL lawsuits to be defended
- Saatchi & Saatchi Executive Kevin Roberts Resigns ...
- Any updates on the alleged federal fraud investiga...
- "Stormin" Norm Pattiz
- More on K. Roberts
- Saatchi executive chairman put on leave over gende...
- Air Force aiming for new nuke missiles
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)