Has the last big layoff made the Lab better and your job easier?
Results from last Months Poll:
115 people voted and 109 of them do not think their job has gotten easier. Of the 6 people who voted that their job was made easier because of the layoffs, I wonder how many are ULM?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It has given me new life at work. The real work is gone. I have a choice now each day of working on bureaucracy like a government retard or vacuuming my own office. I like the latter.
4 comments:
It has given me new life at work. The real work is gone. I have a choice now each day of working on bureaucracy like a government retard or vacuuming my own office. I like the latter.
The second wave of layoffs should make things even better!
March 10, 2009 11:09 PM
I guess you haven't heard. There will be no layoffs, now get back to work.
6:55 AM
Yeah, right. Now crawl back into Hell, GM.
Post a Comment