Found out today that my LLNL/LLNS Anthem Blue Cross EPO coverage for LLNL/UC retirees premium is going up 25% to over $500 per month. "Official" UC retirees have a host of plans to choose from, none with a cost over $400, and several at much lower cost. Thanks, LLNS. Thanks, DOE. Thanks for abandoning us, UC. Hope the lawsuit succeeds.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- BLOG change - effective 11/1/2010 -
- Chinese Computer Trumps US One as World's Fastest
- Medical coverage costs are up!
- ORNL outsmarted other Labs!
- Bogus HSPD-12 thing at NASA
- Cancer rates at LLNL
- Newsline announcement of TCP1 changes
- LLNL TCP1 contributions start in 2011
- Lawmakers Back Nuclear Weapons Budget Boost
- LLNL ES&H reorganizes
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)