This HSPD-12 thing at NASA is really bogus.
Note that the solicitor general made an, err, "mistatement" which he
does not intend to retract.
The student's story at the top would be funny were it not so sad.
These things are not just happening in DOE. It's good to see the NASA
employees are taking NASA to court.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- BLOG change - effective 11/1/2010 -
- Chinese Computer Trumps US One as World's Fastest
- Medical coverage costs are up!
- ORNL outsmarted other Labs!
- Bogus HSPD-12 thing at NASA
- Cancer rates at LLNL
- Newsline announcement of TCP1 changes
- LLNL TCP1 contributions start in 2011
- Lawmakers Back Nuclear Weapons Budget Boost
- LLNL ES&H reorganizes
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)