Anybody else notice how slow it is on Thursdays and Fridays these days? In the past when I would deign to come in to catch up on things on a Saturday or...gasp....Sunday there was always a little activity. These days the weekend seems to start around 4:30 Wednesday afternoon.
Am I crazy or just losing my powers of observation?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2016 (234)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- More details please?
- Slow days...
- Security officers on loan?
- LLNL and LANL: The true story.... from Linton Bro...
- So How Many Acres Did Burn on LANL Property, MacMi...
- The Questionable History of Lawrence Livermore Nat...
- Brooks 'not Been Impressed' With Industrial Partne...
- Sandia Contract Expires September 2012
- House passes lower energy bill
- Yet Another DOE Reorganization
- Controversy at Hanford cleanup
- LANS $58M Time and Effort Fire Cost
- A Snowball's chance in...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)