How is the lack of space charges working out for you?
Forced moves of technical staff from Q areas in nice buildings to open area offices in ratty buildings? Moves of non-technical staff into nice Q buildings that they have no need to occupy?
Zero available lab space for new projects?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, August 16, 2010
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: Americans ...
- LANS @ LANL Where is the money?
- Any advice on knowing when to quit LLNL?
- How is the lack of space charges working out for y...
- LANL Sidesteps Safety Rules
- Los Alamos: We have a problem!
- Lawrence Livermore Backs off Plans to Subcontract ...
- Transition roadmap needed
- de-inventory and its impact
- U.S. Blueprint for Iran Strike
- Are we losing science?
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)