Any advice on knowing when to quit LLNL? Particularly for postdocs/flexterms, how do you decide it's time to move on to someplace where it might be easier to do science with less restrictions? Will my boss even care? How much notice do I have to give? Any horror stories?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: Americans ...
- LANS @ LANL Where is the money?
- Any advice on knowing when to quit LLNL?
- How is the lack of space charges working out for y...
- LANL Sidesteps Safety Rules
- Los Alamos: We have a problem!
- Lawrence Livermore Backs off Plans to Subcontract ...
- Transition roadmap needed
- de-inventory and its impact
- U.S. Blueprint for Iran Strike
- Are we losing science?
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)