LANS @ LANL Where is the money?
Found out today that their will be hardly any monies for M&S spending in FY11. The overhead tax rate on programs went up another 9% to cover the Pension shortfall and higher medical premiums.
Will not hurt Mikey and others in power as they get a nice salary from the Lab payroll and then another few hundred thousand from their parent companies such as LLNL and Bechtel. Plus a nice PBI Bonus. Oh and don't forget the Executive Pension and Medical Plans and other perks.
Its all smoke and mirrors folks. The outsourcing of the Labs has been a dismal failure. Management is covering it up with skewed metrics and falsifying audit reports. I am surprised that any science gets done at all.
Whats up at LLNL?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: Americans ...
- LANS @ LANL Where is the money?
- Any advice on knowing when to quit LLNL?
- How is the lack of space charges working out for y...
- LANL Sidesteps Safety Rules
- Los Alamos: We have a problem!
- Lawrence Livermore Backs off Plans to Subcontract ...
- Transition roadmap needed
- de-inventory and its impact
- U.S. Blueprint for Iran Strike
- Are we losing science?
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)