Is it true that the lower the LLC fee; the more funds are retained by the operating organization to apply to lab infrastructure?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- AD life at LLNL
- Where is Sasha Cohen?
- Poor performance
- Proposal Cuts Lab Spending
- Expected DOE response
- DOE CONSIDERING HOW TO SPEND SAVINGS FROM CONTRACT...
- Impact of declining morale
- Lawmakers propose five-year pay freeze, federal jo...
- Poll results!
- Any recommendations to make it things better?
- What impact does the salary freeze have on your be...
- Retiree Health Care?
- Miller's all hands
- Knapp's Continuing "Tax Gross-ups"
- Fee question
- Response from NM Senator
- LLNL will now operate in an Ethical Manner
- Chu -University of California Alumnus of the Year
- Inaction = no change
- Anastasio leaving LANL in June
- More on LLNL Retiree's UC lawsuit
- Is it time to go?
- Lawsuit by LLNL retirees.
- DOE holds unique power to freeze contractor pay
- Just in case you were confused...
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)