The lab just appointed a "Laboratory Ethics Officer". Apparently the property of ethics was not clearly stated within the Independent Audit & Oversight Department. The Independent Audit & Oversight Department will be renamed to Independent Audit & Ethics Department (IAED).
The lab will create the position of Ethics Manager so here is your chance to get in on the ground floor of what surely must be a "Don't do as I do, do as I tell you to do." Once the selction of Ethics Manager is made, the lab will announce details of the new organizational structure. So get in early to help form a new bureaucracy with your buds.
"We are confident that this alignment will facilitate the continuous improvement of our governance responsibilities and workforce management."
Smells like LLNS hunting for bonus money to me, but what do I know, I have sinus problems.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Saturday, January 15, 2011
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- AD life at LLNL
- Where is Sasha Cohen?
- Poor performance
- Proposal Cuts Lab Spending
- Expected DOE response
- DOE CONSIDERING HOW TO SPEND SAVINGS FROM CONTRACT...
- Impact of declining morale
- Lawmakers propose five-year pay freeze, federal jo...
- Poll results!
- Any recommendations to make it things better?
- What impact does the salary freeze have on your be...
- Retiree Health Care?
- Miller's all hands
- Knapp's Continuing "Tax Gross-ups"
- Fee question
- Response from NM Senator
- LLNL will now operate in an Ethical Manner
- Chu -University of California Alumnus of the Year
- Inaction = no change
- Anastasio leaving LANL in June
- More on LLNL Retiree's UC lawsuit
- Is it time to go?
- Lawsuit by LLNL retirees.
- DOE holds unique power to freeze contractor pay
- Just in case you were confused...
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)