This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Anonymously contributed: There are no future or current jobs in the nuclear field. Is DOE setting people up to fail ? http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/education/2012-05-08/doe-investing-47-million-stimulate-nuclear-careers?v=1336509903
Posted by scooby at 5:50 PM
- ► 2017 (325)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Bechtel Bringing in the Bacon!
- Russia turns up nuclear rhetoric against the USA:
- This is how you motivate workers!
- Restructuring of NNSA in the FY13 budget
- Media Advisory- May 22nd rally!
- Former Commander of STRATCOM recommends smaller US...
- Unecessary action
- Nuclear careers
- whoops! NNSA faces challenges in recruiting young ...
- Did anyone notice?
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)