This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, May 27, 2016
UC is done!
UC is done with the whole thing, UNM and UNLV should run LLNL, LANL and Sandia. Unless someone can make money of this thing why bother? What is done at NNSA labs that cannot be done better and cheaper or not at all elsewhere? Bechtel can modernize an entire nation like Iraq to a more advanced level than Switzerland in a brutal war-zone but it cannot make workers have respect for management authority to NNSA labs? Tell me what is wrong with this picture and if you can you have the reason why UC has no interest in running these out of control labs.
Posted by scooby at 6:33 PM
- Sounds familiar?
- Bechtel plans on bidding for LANL
- UC is done!
- UC not interested in Sandia?
- High executive pay, antiquated computers
- Problems with for-profit management of the NW comp...
- Lockheed Martin has strong competition for the SNL...
- University of New Mexico (UNM) will announce propo...
- Are our benefits going to take a hit?
- Disposition of the lab management fee earned by UC...
- Will he stick around?
- Going away from contractor hosted web sites
- Satan 2 missile
- FY 2015 NNSA site evaluations now posted
- LLC model
- Another lawsuit
- Questions about LLNL
- No Public Funds For Legal Fees for Contractors Who...
- NNSA recommendations for SNL
- NNSA manager optimistic about LANL budget
- More on LANS extension
- LANS extended through 2018
- TCP1: closed-ended or open-ended?
- Has LANCE improved?
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)