This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Sunday, October 2, 2016
LANL among top 20
STEM Workforce Diversity Magazine, in its newest issue, named the Laboratory a 2016 top 20 government employer, the only national laboratory to achieve this recognition.
Posted by scooby at 5:09 AM
- ► 2017 (111)
- Above ground WIPP storage sought by DOE"
- Leidos and DOE look to save face
- World's first 'bridge' for quantum computers is cr...
- Part of WIPP closing over employee safety concerns...
- Benefits question
- WIPP raises questions
- WIPP news
- New DOE Whistleblower Protections Proposed
- Tax exemption
- Judge rules against NSTec and Honeywell in Leidos ...
- What will be the impact of the UNM $22.5 M budget ...
- LANL among top 20
- Science still alive and well at LANL
- Think about it
- Contractor teams seek to challenge Leidos' nuclear...
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)