The entire NWC is being impacted by the inability to reopen WIPP in a timely manner after the LANL accident.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- Above ground WIPP storage sought by DOE"
- Leidos and DOE look to save face
- World's first 'bridge' for quantum computers is cr...
- Part of WIPP closing over employee safety concerns...
- Benefits question
- WIPP raises questions
- WIPP news
- New DOE Whistleblower Protections Proposed
- Tax exemption
- Judge rules against NSTec and Honeywell in Leidos ...
- What will be the impact of the UNM $22.5 M budget ...
- LANL among top 20
- Science still alive and well at LANL
- Think about it
- Contractor teams seek to challenge Leidos' nuclear...
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)