I am a retiree of Llnl. I have Kaiser and cover my spouse under Kaiser senior avantage. I am not medicare eligible but my spouse is.
I received a statement from Emperian yesterday. It said that my Kaiser contribution is still $81 a month in 2017 as 2016. But my spouse portion will cost $425 a month with Kaiser Senior Advantage, begining Jan. 2017 instead of $210 in 2016.
Does anyone has the same situation as mine? Meaning the spouse cost portion increased more than doubled.
Thanks for any information I can get.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (261)
- Above ground WIPP storage sought by DOE"
- Leidos and DOE look to save face
- World's first 'bridge' for quantum computers is cr...
- Part of WIPP closing over employee safety concerns...
- Benefits question
- WIPP raises questions
- WIPP news
- New DOE Whistleblower Protections Proposed
- Tax exemption
- Judge rules against NSTec and Honeywell in Leidos ...
- What will be the impact of the UNM $22.5 M budget ...
- LANL among top 20
- Science still alive and well at LANL
- Think about it
- Contractor teams seek to challenge Leidos' nuclear...
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)