Happy New Year.
In 11 days LLNS will be handing out those pesky pink slips to the selected few. The major issue here is that many more FTE's are going to be gone before all of the term employees do. Once the slips are handed out I hear the selected few will be given a few days to depart and not escorted out the gate by armed guards. So yes, as of today it's the final countdown for many. May 2008 be better than 2007 for all.
When all is done I hope that everyone of you who got axed come back and leave your departing words. All comments will be reviewed, so please find a way to tell it like it is or should I say voice your opinion for the world to read and for the newspaper editors to print. It should be interesting.
How about a poll for RIF'd people ?
Lets not let LLNS get away with more lie and false promises. Lets try something new. Below are some questions. For anyone who wants to voice their opinions about being RIF'd please start your post with these questions, answer the questions and then, write on.
Simply copy and paste these questions and put them at the begining of your post. Answering all of them would be ideal but you only need to answer what you want.
- Directorate ?
- How long with lab?
- Employement Status? i.e
- Term, Contract, FTE
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Bogus RIF Reasoning
- Have you seen this notice?
- VSSOP Coming Soon
- Three ways to kill the National Labs!
- Stressful Transitional Times at LLNL
- Understated costs!
- Outsourcing of America
- More from the Contra Costa Times!
- Response from jwolford of SPSE! Thanks JW!
- LLNL in the news!
- Invitation to SPSE to post a status!
- The answer is clear
- LLNL 2-1/2 Year Reduction In Force Plan
- Redirection of Pension Funds?
- We'll take care of you
- Other bay area cuts!
- No more RIFs?
- Complex Transformation Summary
- Workplace Substance Abuse Programs Equals VSIP Can...
- The take over by Lawrence Livermore National Secur...
- George Miller to hold all hands meeting
- LLNS to change custodians working hours
- No layoffs at LANL!
- Your congress man needs to know!
- 500 face layofs at LLNL
- LANL good to go. LLNL, who knows
- where are the comments on the 3161 plan?
- Results of the tcp2 and double dippers poll
- George Says ?
- First layoff testimony!
- What will 2008 bring
- Idaho National Lab benefits
- How Secretive can LLNS be ?
- Accounting Class
- The Final Countdown
- Hold Bodman and D'Agostino accountable
- ▼ January (36)