This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Monday, July 9, 2012
LLNL superblock: what is going on?
Anonymously contributed: ................................................................................... I am curious as to the what will be happening with the Superblock at LLNL. We've been shipping out material and NNSA and Livermore are proudly announcing they are far ahead of schedule on this exportation. Yet now we hear that with the demise of CMRR, LANL will be pushing some plutonium work to LLNL. Is Livermore doing an out with the old / in with the new? And what of the staffing reduction in security with the expectation of not having material to protect. Is it a matter of NNSA's left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing?
Posted by scooby at 1:32 PM
- ► 2017 (261)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- SPSE-UPTE Working to Reduce the Hardship of Shrink...
- Rumor of layoffs!
- The NAS Report and UPTE’S Response Rally
- 82 year old nun infiltrates highest security area ...
- Follow the money!
- GAO: Lab oversight still needed due to the Quintan...
- Uh - Oh, POGO is back!
- Obama Official Supports Lawmaker's Opponent Over N...
- Bureaucracy strangles critical work at LANL
- The entangled histories of climate science and nuc...
- What happened to Tomas?
- Parney: Lab close to ignition
- Working at LLNL: opinions
- Sandia Lab layoffs?
- Garamendi: BE PATIENT ON NATIONAL IGNITION FACILIT...
- Quote from somewhere...
- Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!
- LLNL superblock: what is going on?
- Modernizing US nuc strategy
- What has the CIO done at LLNL?
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)