This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- SPSE-UPTE Working to Reduce the Hardship of Shrink...
- Rumor of layoffs!
- The NAS Report and UPTE’S Response Rally
- 82 year old nun infiltrates highest security area ...
- Follow the money!
- GAO: Lab oversight still needed due to the Quintan...
- Uh - Oh, POGO is back!
- Obama Official Supports Lawmaker's Opponent Over N...
- Bureaucracy strangles critical work at LANL
- The entangled histories of climate science and nuc...
- What happened to Tomas?
- Parney: Lab close to ignition
- Working at LLNL: opinions
- Sandia Lab layoffs?
- Garamendi: BE PATIENT ON NATIONAL IGNITION FACILIT...
- Quote from somewhere...
- Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!
- LLNL superblock: what is going on?
- Modernizing US nuc strategy
- What has the CIO done at LLNL?
- ▼ July (20)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)