This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Saturday, March 16, 2013
LLNS - It Learns and Adapts
Something new has been added to the requirements for severance pay in a RIF:
"Severance Program payments will not be made if the employee does not sign a
mutual waiver and release of claims in a form provided by LLNS."
Given the lawsuits that are now in court, it would seem that LLNS has learned a
lesson. Give those that are let go a severance package in exchange for the
promise not to make claims. It would be interesting to see what the wording of
the release form contains, but that is probably company proprietary information.
Posted by scooby at 9:50 AM
- ► 2016 (261)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Opinions on BLOG
- Proposed salary reduction/closure day implementati...
- Why You Should Quit Your Job Now
- Question about TCP1
- HAPC assumption
- Does CR approval mean no sequestration?
- CHINESE NATIONALS CAN ACCESS SENSITIVE NASA FACIL...
- Science and sequestration
- Contractors Pause Sequester Plans
- Interesting links!
- LLNS - It Learns and Adapts
- Not enough chat about major concerns of the NNSA L...
- GSA ordered to give job back to executive fired af...
- Noontime talks
- April 12, 2013: furlough starts?
- Eyes On, Hands Off
- US nuclear forces, 2013
- March Memo & Our Letter to Parney
- Career workshops???
- Career Strategy workshops?
- N. Korea Declares War Truce Deal Dead
- TCP2 401ks and the sequester
- Who still gets all pumped up ?
- F-35’s ability to evade budget cuts illustrates ch...
- “Andrews vs. LLNS: Five Plaintiffs Go to Trial Aga...
- N. Korea threatens
- Sociopath bosses
- Can a well unionized workforce effectively prevent...
- NORTH Korea led by tyrant Kim Jong-un has sensatio...
- Horse of a Different Color
- Federal Official “Cooks the Numbers” in Livermore ...
- LLNL News on Line March 7, 2012 Possible LLNL sal...
- Where is Sue Seestrom?
- Tauscher Picked For NNSA Governance Panel
- The Truth About National Laboratories
- The Importance of Knowing the History of National ...
- Continuing Resolution
- Ernest Moniz, MIT physicist, is to be nominated as...
- LANL neutron center ranked at the bottom
- Reading, courtesy SAGE journals
- Heather Wilson appointed to NNSA review panel
- GAO scolds NNSA for LANL and LLNL contract extensi...
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)