LLNL Public Affairs
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Proposed salary reduction/closure day implementation postponed
Laboratory will delay implementation of the proposed salary
reduction/closure day program until mid-June at the earliest. The
impacts of the Continuing Resolution that was recently approved by
Congress and signed by the President for the rest of the fiscal year are
being assessed. It also is essential to fully understand the
information that will come when the President submits his FY14 budget,
tentatively set for the week of April 8, before making a decision on
LLNL's path forward.
The Laboratory's senior management team has
been instructed to look at their remaining FY13 indirect budgets to seek
additional savings to lessen the impact of any needed closure on
Updates will be provided as more information becomes
available. Director Parney Albright understands that the uncertainty is
difficult and he is committed to communicating information as it becomes
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, March 29, 2013
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Opinions on BLOG
- Proposed salary reduction/closure day implementati...
- Why You Should Quit Your Job Now
- Question about TCP1
- HAPC assumption
- Does CR approval mean no sequestration?
- CHINESE NATIONALS CAN ACCESS SENSITIVE NASA FACIL...
- Science and sequestration
- Contractors Pause Sequester Plans
- Interesting links!
- LLNS - It Learns and Adapts
- Not enough chat about major concerns of the NNSA L...
- GSA ordered to give job back to executive fired af...
- Noontime talks
- April 12, 2013: furlough starts?
- Eyes On, Hands Off
- US nuclear forces, 2013
- March Memo & Our Letter to Parney
- Career workshops???
- Career Strategy workshops?
- N. Korea Declares War Truce Deal Dead
- TCP2 401ks and the sequester
- Who still gets all pumped up ?
- F-35’s ability to evade budget cuts illustrates ch...
- “Andrews vs. LLNS: Five Plaintiffs Go to Trial Aga...
- N. Korea threatens
- Sociopath bosses
- Can a well unionized workforce effectively prevent...
- NORTH Korea led by tyrant Kim Jong-un has sensatio...
- Horse of a Different Color
- Federal Official “Cooks the Numbers” in Livermore ...
- LLNL News on Line March 7, 2012 Possible LLNL sal...
- Where is Sue Seestrom?
- Tauscher Picked For NNSA Governance Panel
- The Truth About National Laboratories
- The Importance of Knowing the History of National ...
- Continuing Resolution
- Ernest Moniz, MIT physicist, is to be nominated as...
- LANL neutron center ranked at the bottom
- Reading, courtesy SAGE journals
- Heather Wilson appointed to NNSA review panel
- GAO scolds NNSA for LANL and LLNL contract extensi...
- ▼ March (43)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)