We still have the PHD's at the UPTE board of directors (sorry I meant GED's) always wanting to help Director Parney (PHD) run the Laboratory.
Please be aware Sen. Ron Paul (who has "some" good ideas) is proposing a National Right to Work law.
It simply means I would not be fired if I leave a union. But if my coworker could be in a union if they choose.
would I be fired if I choose not to pay union dues? Seems kind of dumb
actually. Even if I opt out i still have to pay the union.
you feel about Ron Paul he is right on this and please keep an eye out
(in our complicated, busy life) for this National Right to Work law.
educate yourself on this because the are the main contributers to Jerry
Brown, etc...not to mention Bart, Numi, Hostess, etc.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Nuclear Plant Decommissioning
- Who is NIF?
- LANL not keeping track of nuclear materials
- NUCLEAR CUTS DON'T EQUAL BIG SAVINGS
- OBAMA SETS SIGHTS ON FORMER AIR FORCE GENERAL FOR ...
- Sandia's fee penalties
- SUPPORT FOR INTEROPERABLE WARHEAD STRATEGY
- One more reason....
- unemployment for ssvsp ers
- Americans continue to use more renewable energy so...
- Sandia chastised
- The Photo Behind the Blog Title:
- highly paid managers
- Explosive news!
- GEDs versus PHDs
- Cover-up and collusion at Sandia:
- What are the opinions of the community?
- The 2013 R&D 100 Awards
- More waste at Sandia
- tcp contributions pre-tax possible: true or false?...
- 401k payment method
- Why would contracts be extended if people are not ...
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)