The 2013 R&D 100 Awards are out.
Looks like LBNL is tops as primary developer both overall and among the DOE sponsored labs, with LLNL second for DOE sites.
LBNL - 7
ANL - 3
ORNL - 3
LANL - 2
NREL - 2
Y-12 - 1
PNNL - 1
INL - 1
The non-DOE national lab, Lincoln Laboratory - 2
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (259)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- Nuclear Plant Decommissioning
- Who is NIF?
- LANL not keeping track of nuclear materials
- NUCLEAR CUTS DON'T EQUAL BIG SAVINGS
- OBAMA SETS SIGHTS ON FORMER AIR FORCE GENERAL FOR ...
- Sandia's fee penalties
- SUPPORT FOR INTEROPERABLE WARHEAD STRATEGY
- One more reason....
- unemployment for ssvsp ers
- Americans continue to use more renewable energy so...
- Sandia chastised
- The Photo Behind the Blog Title:
- highly paid managers
- Explosive news!
- GEDs versus PHDs
- Cover-up and collusion at Sandia:
- What are the opinions of the community?
- The 2013 R&D 100 Awards
- More waste at Sandia
- tcp contributions pre-tax possible: true or false?...
- 401k payment method
- Why would contracts be extended if people are not ...
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)