REPORT: "U.S. Nuclear Security Agency Has 'Failed,' Says Advisory Panel"
Relax. Nothing is going to change.
This is just one report like all the others detailing the failure of the NNSA and the decline of the highly demoralized weapon labs. The path forward will continue as planned.
The TA-55 plutonium "Work Free Safety Zone" at LANL will continue. No startup anytime soon. LLNL and LANL will face further cuts in their work. The nation will not be building any new warheads and work on the previous warheads will slow down to a crawl. Bechtel profiteers and their enablers in management will continue to have free reign at the weapon labs.
Parney is right with his recent comments. The weapon research staff have become little more than 'Maytag' repairmen, sitting around with little to do. Keep wearing those shoes that GRIP and taking those endless rounds of online training. What else is there left to do? Last one to leave should remember to turn out the lights and lock the front gates.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (145)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- Another article on NNSA
- Held's comments
- NNSA failed
- Welcome Goldstein
- Albright: '3+2' Warhead Strategy Unlikely To Be Re...
- Fee Reductions At Los Alamos, Livermore
- Augustine's interim report to congress
- Air Force fires 9 commanders
- GOLDSTIEN APPOINTED 12TH LLNL DIRECTOR
- GOLDSTEIN TAPPED AS NEXT LAWRENCE LIVERMORE DIRECT...
- NNSA Gives Russia Free Military Equipment
- UC closing in on naming new Lawrence Livermore Lab...
- NIF better funded in budget than LANSCE
- leak at WIPP
- director search
- report on the Labs out soon
- Sandia contract extended for two years
- NNSA WEAPONS FUNDING PROJECTED TO APPROACH $10B BY...
- More publicity for Omar Hurricane and NIF:
- Chili cookoff moving to LLNL?
- Russians keeping an eye.?
- Message from Knapp
- More news on LANL deputy director resignation
- we trust you. Well, not really
- LANL No. 2 quits over contract conflict
- FY2015 Budget Request: Preserving President Obama’...
- LANL Pu Facility funding cut:
- Fusion in Russia
- Radiation contamination at treasure island
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)