Why do we have DOE 708 "employee protection" posters at LLNS everywhere starting in early March 2014?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (292)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- LANL employees
- nuclear personnel in New Mexico incompetent?
- Where is LANL?
- Devastating NIF graphic:
- DOE 708 "employee protection" posters
- New AMES director
- LANL health benefits cut for thousands.
- Charlie's All Hands
- Why nuclear power may be the only way to avoid geo...
- PX and Y-12 Voluntary Separation Program Announcem...
- Will this change things?
- Lieutenant General Frank G. Klotz, USAF (Ret), Con...
- New strategy: don't hype NIF, hype OMAR!
- Morale deflater
- Women in America's nuclear history
- Ethics scandal
- Patriot update
- IG findings on LANL
- It is now April 2014 and the TA-55 'it's-not-just-...
- LANL senior management woes
- New Leadership at Two National Laboratories
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)