This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Retirees benefits under a new contractor
Doesn't the UC Retirees Group have a valid concern? Will a new contractor "with no ties to past employees" offer little or no healthcare support to retirees? If a LANS or LLNS employee activates his or her pension within 120 days of retirement to maintain funded medical coverage by the contractor, and medical coverage in retirement is subsequently dropped by any current or subsequent contractor, wouldn't that be a breach of contract?
- ► 2017 (325)
- Funding Asked for NIF
- Doublespeak from LANL Director in public meeting o...
- GAO report on whistleblower retaliation
- What led to the WIPP waste explosion
- Classified document handling guidelines
- Nuke base airmen under investigation for illegal d...
- Rivera v. Lawrence Livermore National Security LLC...
- Retirees benefits under a new contractor
- More problems at LANL
- A Critical Audit of Los Alamos Finds Echoes in Liv...
- Bechtel Spotlighted In New Book
- Defense Board hearing on TRU waste
- NNSA not asking for enough money
- Addicted to Los Alamos
- LLNL annual evaluation
- Beth Sellers anniversary
- Impact of social media on LANS/LLNS PR
- What went wrong with the LANL/LLNL contract.
- Did George W. Bush lie about weapons of mass destr...
- Investigative reporter details Bechtel's influence...
- A book about Bechtel
- Lockheed agrees to pay DoJ 5 million fine
- LANL blasted in another IG report
- Charlie's wife
- Los Alamos, secret colony, hidden truths
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)