This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
BLOG's 1st anniversary!
A year ago, I posted this torch in the first post of this BLOG vowing to continue the defunct http://llnlthefinalstory.blogspot.com. I named it llnlthetruestory.
I am about ready to hand the ownership to the next volunteer. Please email me if you want to continue the BLOG.
Posted by scooby at 8:32 PM
- ► 2017 (186)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- CALL FOR AN ISP CONSOLIDATED LAW SUIT !!
- Security Clearances at Lawrence Livermore National...
- ANON Said:
- Holidays are a time to focus on what's most import...
- Anyone know the number of NSTech employees?
- There is talk that the USD may be devalued
- Livermore Lab Workers May Be Exposed To Toxic Dust...
- NSTec shares FY08 award fee with employees
- There will be no more lay-offs? Last act of defina...
- Why do you think you should be Secretary of Energy...
- Bechtel news
- Anyone heard any good rumors lately?
- Merry Christmas!
- BLOG's 1st anniversary!
- Cyber-attack on Defense Department computers raise...
- TCP-1 in good shape.
- No new nuclear weapons!
- CIO rumours!
- ▼ December (18)