This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Why do you think you should be Secretary of Energy?
Anonymous wanted to know why do you think you should be Secretary of Energy. WHat does it take to be one? why do you think you could do the job or what would you do different?
Posted by scooby at 8:13 PM
- ► 2017 (252)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- CALL FOR AN ISP CONSOLIDATED LAW SUIT !!
- Security Clearances at Lawrence Livermore National...
- ANON Said:
- Holidays are a time to focus on what's most import...
- Anyone know the number of NSTech employees?
- There is talk that the USD may be devalued
- Livermore Lab Workers May Be Exposed To Toxic Dust...
- NSTec shares FY08 award fee with employees
- There will be no more lay-offs? Last act of defina...
- Why do you think you should be Secretary of Energy...
- Bechtel news
- Anyone heard any good rumors lately?
- Merry Christmas!
- BLOG's 1st anniversary!
- Cyber-attack on Defense Department computers raise...
- TCP-1 in good shape.
- No new nuclear weapons!
- CIO rumours!
- ▼ December (18)