This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Time to pull together
Demo or Repo or Indi, really does not matter. We all need to work at changing the way LLNL (LLNS) does business so we can keep our jobs. I'm not going to take sides, but I would like us to provide some realistic input so that hopefully our management will listen as I'm pretty sure they at least have their admins read this Blog for them if they don't read it themselves.
- ► 2017 (258)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- TCP contributions on the horizon
- Site 300 question
- Ex_bechtel janitor pleads guilty!
- SPSE Poll
- Laboratory integrates its communications with the ...
- Nearly 2,000 people warned of possible beryllium e...
- Battelle's world: Columbus-based research giant ex...
- The 10 year plan
- Here is the truth: no more nuc stuff at LLNL
- More layoffs?
- What could be improved at LLNL?
- What would you do?
- George Bush, the stalwart of nuclear non-prolifera...
- LLNL/UC Retiree Non-Medicare Medical Insurance Deb...
- What do you like about working at LLNL?
- U.S. EPA says cleanup must resume at nuclear weapo...
- Time to pull together
- More U.S. companies cut matching retirement funds ...
- Subject: Happy New Year 2009!
- Change we need...
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2008 (374)