I want you guys to be the first of all my e-mail buddies that I wish to senHappy New Year greetings...
As I reflect on 2008, I can say we had a great year:
Blacks are happy; Obama was elected.
Whites are happy, OJ is in jail.
Democrats are happy; George Bush is leaving office.
Republicans are happy: Democrats will finally quit saying George Bush stole the election.
And all of us are happy; The election is finally over!
I think 2009 will be even better: Immediately after his inauguration, Obama will balance the budget, revive the economy, solve the real estate problem, solve the auto industry problem, solve our gas/alternative energy problem, stop the fires and mudslides in California, ban hurricanes and tornadoes, stop identity theft, reverse global warming, find Osama, solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, get rid of corruption in government and achieve world peace . Then on the 7th day, He will rest.
My best wishes for 2009!
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- TCP contributions on the horizon
- Site 300 question
- Ex_bechtel janitor pleads guilty!
- SPSE Poll
- Laboratory integrates its communications with the ...
- Nearly 2,000 people warned of possible beryllium e...
- Battelle's world: Columbus-based research giant ex...
- The 10 year plan
- Here is the truth: no more nuc stuff at LLNL
- More layoffs?
- What could be improved at LLNL?
- What would you do?
- George Bush, the stalwart of nuclear non-prolifera...
- LLNL/UC Retiree Non-Medicare Medical Insurance Deb...
- What do you like about working at LLNL?
- U.S. EPA says cleanup must resume at nuclear weapo...
- Time to pull together
- More U.S. companies cut matching retirement funds ...
- Subject: Happy New Year 2009!
- Change we need...
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2008 (374)