More LANS Managers During Budget Cuts at Los Alamos
The Associate Directorate for Weapons (ADW) is being realigned into two directorates to more effectively address performance of LANL's mission, communicate with external customers and partners, and provide more direct access to management.
The Directorate for Weapon Physics (ADX) will be led by Bob Webster as the acting Associate Director and will have responsibility for weapon design and computational physics along with programmatic responsibility for the Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) Program and Science Campaigns (SC). The directorate will consist of X-CP and X-TD Divisions.
The Directorate for Weapon Engineering and Experiments (ADW) will be led by John Benner as the acting Associate Director, and will have responsibility for weapon engineering and dynamic experimentation including Nevada activities along with programmatic responsibility for Directed Stockpile Work (DSW) and Engineering Campaigns (EC). The directorate will consist of WX and W Divisions.
"Bob and John were chosen for these acting assignments because of their demonstrated performance, expertise, and ability to work together as a team to preserve the integration we have achieved between the various components of the program," said Bret Knapp, principal associate director for Weapons Programs.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Friday, March 23, 2012
- ► 2017 (258)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- Lawrence Livermore National Security LLC Fabricate...
- LLNL TCP1 contributions FAQs
- 557 LANL workers accept buyout
- NNSA, Livermore Officials Struggle To Mitigate NIF...
- More LANS Managers During Budget Cuts at Los Alamo...
- Who promoted the Labs privatization?
- Chu chewed up at hearing!
- DOE approves pension plan contributions
- LLNL's new mission statement
- Legislation Would Formalize Obama Nuke Modernizati...
- LANL Cuts Threaten Valley
- Double whammy blow to US nuclear science
- NIF TO TAKE A 20 MILLION DOLLAR HIT FOR 2013!
- LANL new BLOG
- New LANL BLOG
- LLNL pension explained
- LANL braces for deep cuts
- LANS Voluntary Separation Program - Excluded Categ...
- Weapons Lab and the inconvenient truth
- ▼ March (19)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)