Adding to signs of distress in the nuclear force, the Air Force fired two commanders and disciplined a third in response to internal investigations of leadership lapses and misbehavior at two of its three intercontinental ballistic missile bases.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- E-mail trail does not support claims of Lab Direct...
- DOE Launches Enforcement Investigation into Los Al...
- "Rumors" -Timex Social Club
- Mines president named in Sandia scandal by Inspect...
- Carl Beard is leaving LANL
- A message from LLNL Director Bill Goldstein
- Brett Knapp passed away
- Plagiarism reported to the Royal Society of Chemis...
- Dismissal case update
- LANL officials downplayed waste’s dangers
- Another nuclear success story:
- No bid contract worth 2.4B
- SNL got caught by IG
- LANL chief's compensation tops $1.5M
- Aging nuclear arsenal grows ever more costly
- Lab management will never go back to a university
- Omar Hurricane
- Foundation of US nuclear system showing cracks
- Executive Order --Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces
- New federal labor law enforcement on the horizon f...
- Future of Yucca Mountain
- Lab managers
- Transferring LLNS TCP1 Retirement Funds back to UC...
- Air Force fired two commanders and disciplined a t...
- Sandia Retraction:
- Lawrence Livermore lab workers threaten strike ove...
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)