This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Unconfirmed story but from reliable sources:
LANL Team Leader observed throwing stuff/tools out of truck into canyon (near TA54?) by local police officer . Police officer takes license plate number and wait for truck to leave. Police officer collects tools and takes to LANL management. Tools are contaminated. Officer is contaminated. Suspect individual was stealing tools and has done so repeatedly........ can't make this s***t up! Did he take tools from the waste stream processed at TA54? Did he take tools home? Give them to friends and family? Did he sell them? Who and what is contaminated? Hopefully this is a false story. Hopefully it was the first time. Hopefully the cop is fine.
Posted by scooby at 5:53 PM
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- LANSCE “First Degree” performance failure?
- Compliments but....
- The NNSA to contractor door keeps revolving
- LANL still having trouble with financial records
- NM drivers licenses invalid for domestic air fligh...
- TCP1 pensions with a lump sum
- Students learn what teachers teach
- Management contract chat
- LANL worker charged with DWI
- Radioactive materials stolen from LANL
- Thief steals radioactive items from Los Alamos Nat...
- LANL contract gossip
- CNS at Y-12 incorrectly ships 10x quantity of HEU
- Interracial question
- Question for LLNS
- Putting A Lid On Nuclear Waste
- How is NIF?
- Ray Juzaitis resigns
- Famous astronomer resigns over sexual harassment a...
- FDR warned us!
- More cleanup issues facing LANL due to WIPP closur...
- Busines as usual at LANL: more thefts by employes
- Retiree question
- The Energy Employee’s Occupational Illness Program...
- Where are the reports?
- What happened with the stolen LANL hot tools story...
- Another Case of Whistleblower Retaliation: This Ti...
- $37.25 Million Settlement Reached in Lawrence Live...
- Los Alamos lab running out of storage for nuclear ...
- Tentative agreement at Pantex
- Unconfirmed story but from reliable sources:
- Laid-Off Livermore Lab Workers Reach $37M Settleme...
- LIVERMORE LAB PAYS $37.25 MILLION IN SETTLEMENT
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)