This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
I have heard in several places that DOE realizes that privatizing LLNL and LANL was mistake but they are not sure how to undue it. This seems odd to me since they could just say in the next round it is non-profit. Perhaps they have to get permission from congress to do this, or they know they will catch hell from the state of NM, they will look bad politically if they try to change it or they just so utterly incompetent that they just will not be able to make any kind of change.
- ► 2017 (337)
- What is going on at LLNL?
- The LANL cultural problem is starting to seep to o...
- Looks like they need to send this guy to clean up ...
- Sandia in the news!
- Rise in plutonium production points to more work a...
- Accident at UChicago Argonne, LLC
- Anonymous posting and commenting
- WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIMS $5 MILLION AGAINST NUCLEAR WE...
- How did that happen?
- NNSA is to blame
- Undoing privatization
- LANL score question(ned)
- Did he really say only two points?
- New LANL purpose statement
- DoE clearly stated LANS contract to end in 2017
- Feds slash WIPP contractor performance pay
- Where is the FY16 LLNL performance evaluation plan...
- LANS future suggestions
- A question for those at LANL
- UC Regents to have closed-door meeting
- LANL payments to Wilson
- The story of Nancy Madore
- SNL contract must be competed before the LANL one
- ORNL counter-intelligence officer charged
- You will never see this from NNSA
- N. Korean conducts hydrogen bomb test
- One more negative report on LANL
- Making this BLOG a DOE labs BLOG?
- Where are the new brochures?
- A question for Charlie
- Was Nanos right all along?
- Should Los Alamos National Laboratory remain open ...
- UC is the common element in LANL dysfunction?
- LLNL BLOG 8 years later.
- Poor investment choices in 401k and TCP1.
- UCRP vs TCP1
- And the spin begins to "save LANL"
- ▼ January (38)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)