Walp and Duran aren't letting it go, aided by Montano. There was always much more to this than appeared publicly, including the canning of some very competent and experienced LANL managers who did not deserve it, and not those named in the story.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- Bechtel employees and TCP1
- Bay ARea Transit to Livermore
- NNSA to build new facility in NM for 1,100 employe...
- LANL 2017 RFPs
- LANL gets hit with PNOV for WIPP accident
- LANL/LLNL financial risk
- What was that explosion last night?
- Elected officials want for-profit Labs!
- For profit or not?
- Charlie's wife
- The advanced Laser Interferometric Gravitational-w...
- Is LANL interim management possible?
- More on Rich Mqrquez
- TCP1 statement
- What else is permitted at LANL?
- Rich Marquez
- Rich Marquez - Top LANL Management Official Abrupt...
- UC must cut budget for 5 years to balance books
- LANL budget expected to decline
- DoE contractors get caught
- Rumor has it....
- Another LANL major construction project with probl...
- Who is POGO?
- POGO calling for another LANL congressional invest...
- Game changing fine for LLC?
- Walp, Duran and Montano
- New contractor, new vision?
- LANL during Klotz visit
- LANL still not able to restart Pu facility
- ▼ February (30)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)