North Korea detonates 'its biggest-ever nuke': Huge earthquake at nuclear testing site follows 'hydrogen bomb' in January
Maybe we could strike a deal with them where they are allowed to keep their
weapons program but they must put Bechtel in charge of their labs.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (337)
- Sandia downhill
- Sandia home page
- Nuclear accident in New Mexico ranks among the cos...
- The suits are already piling up
- Hanford whistleblowers
- Why Are More Cleared Candidates Job Hopping?
- GAO report
- LANL PhD's mock-up triggered Sunport lockdown
- National Nuclear Security Administration rescissio...
- Los Alamos man shuts down airport
- Stressed out!
- Corporate cult
- When will DOE learn how to administer a contract?
- Follow the money, Charlie boy
- Lab cell phones
- North Korea is at it again.
- DOE finds problems with missile program
- Lockheed Martin signals date for IT merger with Le...
- DOE extends ‘bridge contract’ for clean-up work at...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)