Speaking of LANL directors having gone downhill, Sandia's went downhill in a big way with the new director Jill Hruby. They covered up the fact that she doesn't even have a PhD by using her gender and shoving that in everybody's face. If you said you thought she is a bozo unfit to run a Natl lab, they'll just call you a sexist.
I had to GTFO after her appointment, having realized the UNM and non-PhD crowd had completely taken over the place finally.
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (337)
- Sandia downhill
- Sandia home page
- Nuclear accident in New Mexico ranks among the cos...
- The suits are already piling up
- Hanford whistleblowers
- Why Are More Cleared Candidates Job Hopping?
- GAO report
- LANL PhD's mock-up triggered Sunport lockdown
- National Nuclear Security Administration rescissio...
- Los Alamos man shuts down airport
- Stressed out!
- Corporate cult
- When will DOE learn how to administer a contract?
- Follow the money, Charlie boy
- Lab cell phones
- North Korea is at it again.
- DOE finds problems with missile program
- Lockheed Martin signals date for IT merger with Le...
- DOE extends ‘bridge contract’ for clean-up work at...
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)