Hanford contractors to pay $125 million settlement"
"Bechtel National and AECOM have agreed to pay $125 million to resolve allegations that the companies falsely represented and charged the Department of Energy for goods and services that may not have met high standards for nuclear facilities. Bechtel and subcontractor AECOM are building the Hanford nuclear reservation Waste Treatment Plant, or vit plant."
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (104)
- Hanford news
- Trump adviser called for killing White House scien...
- The Lab needs to be purged of racists
- At a minimum, it's UNETHICAL
- Sandia and Nevada test site
- Nuclear future?
- Rick Perry for DOE secretary?
- Shabby blog
- What happened to the promised Obama dedication?
- Solar opinion
- End of clean energy?
- Will he make the labs great again?
- Pattiz recorded asking to touch breasts
- TCP1 future
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)