I'm curious what LLNL/LANL employees think about these two questions:
Under Trump what is the probability of full underground nuclear testing resuming in Nevada?
Also what's the potential of the Trump administration and republican controlled Congress authorizing work on new warhead designs?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (252)
- Hanford news
- Trump adviser called for killing White House scien...
- The Lab needs to be purged of racists
- At a minimum, it's UNETHICAL
- Sandia and Nevada test site
- Nuclear future?
- Rick Perry for DOE secretary?
- Shabby blog
- What happened to the promised Obama dedication?
- Solar opinion
- End of clean energy?
- Will he make the labs great again?
- Pattiz recorded asking to touch breasts
- TCP1 future
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- ► 2008 (374)