Just Received in the mail a booklet informing us we are moving to a new and improved retirement 401b plan with VanGuard. Does anyone have any thoughts or concerns regarding this one
My first impression is whats in it for them?
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Comments not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog authors serve as moderators. For new topics or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (261)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Question about Retiree Medical
- Attrition poll
- 401b plan?
- Health Care Dates Extended, but not for all?
- Discussion on health care
- DOE nuc safety questionned!
- Congressman Cardoza shares Valley frustration with...
- DOE to give $25 Billion to US Automakers??
- What did you think of the G Miller presentation?
- Seeking retiree's support!
- NIF, NIF, NIF!
- LLNS is unfair
- Armold visiting NIF on Monday?
- LLNL expansion?
- Home campaign inappropriate?
- Shame on you GM and company!
- How about dental care benefits?
- ▼ November (18)