An anonymous contributors said:
"Put your hip waders on. GM has rolled out the new and improved NIF. And I always thought it was a weapons research tool. Fooled again by the master nipple farmer."
"I suggest a new thread on the next heroin program that Moses is on that is eating up SMS/LDRD and got the Governor to talk up."
Let the comments pour in!
This BLOG is for LLNL present and past employees, friends of LLNL and anyone impacted by the privatization of the Lab to express their opinions and expose the waste, wrongdoing and any kind of injustice against employees and taxpayers by LLNS/DOE/NNSA. The opinions stated are personal opinions. Therefore, The BLOG author may or may not agree with them before making the decision to post them. Opinions not conforming to BLOG rules are deleted. Blog author serves as a moderator. For new topics or suggestions, email email@example.com
- ► 2017 (193)
- ► 2016 (295)
- ► 2015 (330)
- ► 2014 (309)
- ► 2013 (431)
- ► 2012 (258)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (231)
- Question about Retiree Medical
- Attrition poll
- 401b plan?
- Health Care Dates Extended, but not for all?
- Discussion on health care
- DOE nuc safety questionned!
- Congressman Cardoza shares Valley frustration with...
- DOE to give $25 Billion to US Automakers??
- What did you think of the G Miller presentation?
- Seeking retiree's support!
- NIF, NIF, NIF!
- LLNS is unfair
- Armold visiting NIF on Monday?
- LLNL expansion?
- Home campaign inappropriate?
- Shame on you GM and company!
- How about dental care benefits?
- ▼ November (18)